Welcome to Recipes Trends ‘Terms and Conditions’ page.
- The contents provided by this website is for the knowledge and enlightenment purpose only. It doesn’t contain anything which directly or indirectly provokes criminal activities. We are not responsible for any errors or incomplete information provided here. We are not accountable for any losses or damages to the user devices by following our contents.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: November 15, 2017